Find the latest reports, newsletters, toolkits and publications from MACH and MACH partners to assist research or clinical trials at your fingertips.
Got a resource you’d like to add? Please contact [email protected]
General search and filters
Results filtered by:
- Browse the archives of our quarterly newsletter, and previous articles and publications.
- There are many valuable clinical and research datasets hosted within MACH organisations. Some are well known registries, but others are unknown outside their host institution. Discovery and access to these datasets by researchers and clinicians could lead to improved health outcomes for all Australians. MACH aims to foster data-driven healthcare improvement, and supports collaborative activities ... Read more
- Adaptable resources developed by the Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre providing guidance assist with implementing legislation, regulations and guidelines for conducting clinical research through teletrials (links to the VCCC website).
- An agreement for individual research projects (non-commercial) involving two or more MACH Group parties that have no particular lead or coordinating party in respect of any research collaboration for which it is used.
- A suite of resources to support researchers conducting investigator-initiated trials developed by the MACH with the Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre (links to the VCCC website).
- Real-life examples of consumer engagement and associated resources for all to use developed by the Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre.